Novedades - MyGeoPosition.com 2.0
- New features
- Returns elevation data
- "Locate me" using W3C Geolocation API
- "Finetune mode" (Should dragging the marker only update geo coordinates, or geo coordinates + address?)
- Copy-to-clipboard buttons
- Using Google Maps API 3.0
- Better map layouts
- UX enhancemnts
- Responsive design (works better on mobile devices and tablets)
- Touch-device enabled
- Improved loading time & performance
- Retina display support (Logo as pure CSS3, SOSA typicons, ...)
- "Under the hood"
By the way: Make sure to also visit our new project Responsive Switch, a toggle between ResponsiveDesign and desktop view.